Volgers

donderdag 29 maart 2012

Day one of our fruitcart project

 Yesterday we started at our (my mum and i) new project.
We stained the handcarts we bought at the fair.
My mother also bought the wooden thing, that goes on top of the cart to make a sign.
I am gonna make one myself, because i want it a little smaller.
There are tree layers of stain, i think i have to sand it a little to get rid of the drippings and make it look older.
My mum want to let the car shine, so she is going to give it one or two layers of lack.
This cart is mine, do you see the dripping? 
Can't wait to make all the fruit and veggies from fimo.
But i have to wait, it is our together project and we only work on it ones a week.
Hugs
Maria

17 opmerkingen:

Troy zei

Great project. It will look wonderful full of produce or flowers. Thanks for posting.

Ascension zei

Un bonito proyecto, estoy deseando ver todos los detalles.
besitos ascension

Fabiola zei

Beautiful project. The cart looks amzing.
Bye Faby

Kikka N zei

Great work, wonderful project!
Hugs
Kikka

Heleni zei

Leuke karretjes Maria. Ben benieuwd hoe ze er uit zien als ze gevuld zijn.
Succes.

groet Heleni

Alexandra zei

Leuke hoor.
Ik ben heel erg benieuwd hoe ze er uit gaan zien als ze klaar zijn.
Ik kijk uit naar het vervolg.

Groetjes, Alexandra.

SaMiRa73 zei

Hi Maria! Thanks for visiting my blog and your nice comment :-))
So far, your cart looks really good and it is funny to see you both working on the same thing but with individual changes! Now waiting for your next meeting...:-)
Greetings, Sandra

Lovejoy Bears zei

A wonderful project Maria, I'm looking forward to seeing the fruit and veggies you make for your cart which is looking really great!!
Hugs Vicky xxx

Maria Ireland zei

Beautiful cart. Cant wait to see more of both.
Hugs Maria

carmen zei

me encantan vuestros proyectos juntas, lo seguiré atentamente...

carmen zei

me encantan vuestros proyectos juntas, lo seguiré atentamente...

Drora's minimundo zei

I love your cart. I looke forward to see both carts filled with products.
Hugs

Unknown zei

Your new projekt with your mother is fantastic. I want to see all the Fimo food.
Hugs from Craftland

Unknown zei

Hello from Spain: I really like the result of the fruit-car. Keep in touch

*Mieke*Petitevictorianrose*and*PastTimeChildhood zei

Hoi Maria, wat een leuk project, ik ben heel benieuwd hoe je de karretjes gaat vullen en decoreren.
Ik wens je een heel fijn weekend :)

Lieve groetjes Mieke

Angelsdoor * Penny zei

Dear Marie
How very kind of you to put my giveaway on your sidebar... Thank you so much, and good luck..
Great project! I love your blog here.
Blessings,
Penny

Lisa zei

How do you make everything so perfect? There is so much detail in your creations.