Volgers

zondag 27 februari 2011

Boy with skatedoard.

 Look at this funny little boy playing with his skateboard.
 He is made by my mother specially for me.
She made him out of Fimo and dressed him in jeans and knitted a sweater for him.
He is wearing leather sandals.
The only thing she bought (in the toyshop) is his skateboard.

My mum likes too make dolls very much.
I think she makes a doll a day.
I infected her with the Dollshouse/Miniatures Virus a couple of years ago.
She is retired and has a lot of time to make mini's (a lot more time than me).
She has a canalhouse, cafe with upstairs living, a little candyshop, a wool and sewing shop in a sewingmachine- case, a serre, a whole fancy-fair,a leathershop with lots of bags in it in a leather bag, a clockshop in a clockcase and many more...
I remember when she started..
She wanted to buy a big dollshouse to fill (her canalhouse) .
She told me:" I want a big house so i only have one house and stick with one house or project."
I said to her... "No mum, we shall see, if this house is full you are hoked and you sure want more.
She didn't believe me at that time, but i was right, see now is totally hooked on making miniatures."
She specially likes too knit and make dolls.
Ones a week she comes too my house in the evening and we are making a project together or just chat about our mini-ideas.
I feel so lucky that we now share the same hobby and i am very glad i infected her.

 He seems to have a lot of fun with his skateboard.
Thank you mum.
I like him very much!
I love you.

5 opmerkingen:

Piikko zei

He looks very handsome with his skateboard!
-You are lucky that you can share your hobby. It makes everything so much more fun!! I'm so happy that I have y sister with whom I can share this hobby and many other things too:D

Ingrid zei

wat een leuk ventje, zo levensecht gemaakt. Een dikke proficiat voor jouw mama. Wat moet dat fijn zijn, samen knutselen en dezelfde hobby hebben. Ik vind jou een bofkont.
groetjes Ingrid

Maria Blanca "AyamontinoMaria" zei

Congratulations for you and for your mum ¡is a incredible artis!I love this skate boy!! Is fantastic!Hugs.

Gill zei

How lovely to share a hobby with your Mum, she has made a wonderful boy for the skate board. I especially like his sweater. Gill

Ascension zei

Maria, me habia perdido a este chico tan simpatico, es genial!!!!
Me encanta esa carita que tiene de niño "revoltoso" jejeje
besitos ascension